‘Plug and play’ filtration unit providing an effective additional treatment step for the reduction of Suspended Solids in final effluent
Affordable and Flexible Additional Treatment
Designed by Plantwork Systems Ltd, the Filtration+ unit has been developed specifically to provide an effective additional treatment step for the reduction of Suspended Solids in final effluent. A Filtration+ unit is easily installed within an existing plant to ensure the final effluent quality remains within consent and can achieve solids removal levels in excess of 70% with no moving parts. It represents an ideal solution to extend the life of failing works and delay the need for significant capital investment.
- Easy installation – the Filtration+ is delivered as one complete ‘plug and play’ unit, in most cases taking no more than 1-2 days to install.
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- No moving parts
- Easy maintenance and servicing – removable covers and no need to remove the media for cleaning.
- Peak flow treatment up to 3 litres per second.
- Optimal solids removal – levels of over 70% can be achieved
- Scalable – multiple units can be installed to service flows from larger works.
- Affordable and flexible solution – Filtration+ can be moved between WwTPs.